If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Monday, April 04, 2005

tenncare

Ok, let me start by saying that tenncare will not survive as it is ,it needs and has always needed major reform and if changes can not or will not be made at least institute risk pools or the chips program so people can get some insurance I went so far as to buy a book (with my own money)on reforming tenncare (patient power)for every legislator and the gov when I was elected it explains the medical savings account program and how it can turn around our states problem.I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the governor office....Cue the scooby doo dream sequence music....


GOVERNOR:OK guys it is really crunch time I know I went up down and across this state promising how I could manage our way out of tenncare but now its time to do it. I got every thing I wanted from Gordon but it still isn't enough I need ideas people have big expectations and this could hurt my run for president.Naifeh...?

NAIFEH:Well governor this one is tough we might have to go and do the unthinkable and admit we cant do this alone..

WILDER:governor??...I am the governor why are you talking to that man???

GOVERNOR:But I had a plan,I am a millionaire I can do any thing.my plan must be the best if my plan isn't the corner stone forget it all I will scrap the whole thing before I admit I could not do it. Wilder???

WILDER:Butterfly...Pretty butterfly....

NEIFEH:governor, that would be political suicide we have to at least look like we are trying .If only we had a pro...

GOVERNOR:yes, someone who might have seen the problems on a daily basis, some one who might give us some insight as to how to turn this around on a practical basis, someone with a history in medicine, someone like A..A..A....

NEIFEH:....A doctor??

GOVERNOR:YES!! Brilliant!! Do we have any in the house who we could tap for their knowledge?

NEIFEH: Well there is doctor Hensley.But..

GOVERNOR:We do,?? Well why didn't you tell me sooner. I am sure you have him in charge of tenncare oversight so he should have been on this problem for a while and has probably made big changes already or at least has ideas...

NEIFEH: Well actually...

GOVERNOR: What? He isn't in charge you must be kidding well at least he is on the committee,right??

NEIFEH:Well no not exactly. He comes when he can and sits in the audience but he isn't allowed to vote.

GOVERNOR:doesn't he want to be on the committee?

NEIFEH:Yes,but...

GOVERNOR:Neifeh ,I didn't get you re-elected to make dum decisions ,I am beginning to loose faith.

NEIFEH:But governor he is A...A..A REPUBLICAN...

GOVERNOR:.......I see.....

WILDER:flower....

GOVERNOR:ok back to the original plan scraping Tenncare who can we blame??

2 comments:

  1. right on campfield! you da man!

    if naifeh had half a brain he'd follow your good leadership and start his own blog with reader comments.......

    maybe someday the slackers in georgia will even start to get a clue thanks to your fine example.....

    keep on bloggin'..........

    Doug Kenline
    Atlanta, Georgia
    http://dougkenline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is ridiculously disrespectful. I have a hard time believing that you're an actual policymaker. And, by just reading your material, can see that you would most likely fail a middle school English class. I'm almost ashamed to admit that you represent me in the state legislature.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1