If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Host a Show?

Had a great time on Teddy Bart's round table and they asked me to be on again later possibly as a recurring guest.I added them to my blog roll (actually I had a friend do it ,I am still learning about computers). You can hear the interview at his site .

I will be the guest host of Steve Halls politics Knoxville on Friday night at 8:30pm on comcast channel 12 in Knoxville. I am not sure if they have a simulcast or not. My guest will be Drew Johnson of the Tennessee policy Institute .You may remember them from the pre k wars, they did some good research on the subject and are starting some other good Studies.

I have been fighting some brutal poison ivy lately .The doctor put me on some strong drugs to help kill it, it may make me loopy so if I can not make it Terry Frank of Oak Ridge may sit in (she may be there either way) feel free to call in at (865)215-2288 .

Got a Beth Harwell Governor bumper sticker from a unnamed friend in the mail yesterday (cool!)

8 comments:

  1. Stacey: I believe a better option to a Republican candidate for Governor would be Sen. Diane Black. This woman has demostrated an extraordinary capacity for leadership, concensus building and compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey: I believe a better option to a Republican candidate for Governor would be Sen. Diane Black. This woman has demostrated an extraordinary capacity for leadership, concensus building and compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She would be a great choice also, but has not to my knoledge talked about it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. She would be a great choice also, but has not to my knoledge talked about it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody complains about the overgrown, arrogant federal government, but nobody actually does anything about it. Nobody, that is, except real Americans like 'Cracking the Code' warriors Mark B and Carmen Dagostino, who know the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk. These American heroes recognize the distraction and insignificance of merely arguing about the best arrangement of the deck chairs on the Titanic, and have gone down to the engine room to make something meaningful happen.

    Carmen and Mark have insisted that their servant government abide by the written law, and have secured complete refunds of everything withheld from them for taxes by the federal Leviathan during 2004. Celebrate their victories on behalf of the rule of law and a better future for all of us here.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stacey!
    When are coming to NE TN to do some live Good Morning Tri-Cities? WE can discuss all the corruption of the Nay FEE era...it is sure to assist in your eventual run for GOV.Just let me know when.

    THE HOST

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see that you like the bible. Ha ha. Foolishness! I did some research and it said that the bible is a bunch or garbage! This website is hilarious, by the way, and I love it. I hope that bible stuff is a joke...

    You sure played it straight-faced! You had me convinced. HEHEHEHEHE!~

    Love you, man.

    Kisses...XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    Gay marriage rules!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rep-- Why are you endorsing the candidacy of Van Hilleary for US Senate? What is your reasoning?

    Has he told you why he's running for US Senate instead of against Bredesen again in 2006?

    The people want to know.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1