If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

CH CH CH CHANGES

A friend and I have finally changed /updated my links on the sidebar.

I also added a section to donate to my campaign since I have at least two announced people running against me. It seems I have some how upset the establishment left...I am not sure how... Oh well.

Any private donation, not in nickels, and within the law will be accepted and appreciated ,but remember what mama always said "It is more blessed to give then to receive!"

May you all be very, very blessed ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Good. Now you need to learn how to put links in your posts :)

    shoot me an email if you need any web help:

    sayuncle at gmail dot com (spelled out to foil spammers)

    Regards,

    SayUncle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are the people running against you?

    D.C.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1