If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What immigration issues?

This is a list of some of the immigration bills that were killed this year with a breif discription. The group putting out the list was in favor of killing the bills so take the comments with a grain of salt.

Most of these bills died on party line votes. I think Rep. Gary Moore was one of the few if not only exception from the democrat side of the isle to regularly support these bills. If their are others I am forgetting please let me know and I will note them as well.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say thanks for this superb list. I am sure you will keep it continue. I am busy now days in the Canadian Immigration Process. After the completion I will read your blog in depth.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1