Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tennessee's most watched

Tom Humphrey reports that the Democrats have put out their bills to watch list. Nine of the 42 bills are mine. Good to know I have their attention. I got to see the list and was somewhat surprised by two of my bills that made the list.

One would limit the out of state and out of country travel by legislators to one trip a year for regular legislators.

The other would turn down the heat in the legislative parking garage.

I have several bills this year that go after traditional Democrat sacred cows and I could see how they might oppose them, but these two are two of their top forty two bills to watch? Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1