Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Hallerin Hilton Hill rule

I tried to add an amendment to an amendment to a bill. My amendment would allow all citizens to carry just about everywhere (including the capitol) if they have POST firearms training certification as well as a carry permit.

The original amendment would allow legislators to carry where ever they want including the capitol with said training.

My amendment (The Hal Hill rule) failed 42 to 53. Sorry Hal.

The amendment to allow legislators to carry failed 39 to 51

The original bill to allow judges to carry with similar certifications passed 85 to 10.

I got the idea from an interview I did with Hal Hill the other morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1