If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Friday, July 31, 2009

One of these things is not like the other.

Another attack against me by the TNDP. This time about Lamar! and his Sotomayor vote. A person and a vote I haven't even bothered to mention on my blog (I stick mostly with state and Knoxville politics). All the other people listed are big name members of the Republican party. US senator, congresswoman, the Lt. Governor, State party leaders who have spoken out on the issue....... and me. Why was I thrown in to this press release? Is the TNDP so scared of little old me and this blog that they need to mention me when I don't even talk on an issue?. If I and this blog are so not credible why even bother to mention me? I am a non factor. A lowly state rep. Not in party leadership. Nothing.

What do they have to fear?

I guess it is just another desperate, confused, attack press release from a party with no ideas and no direction who is grasping at straws, personal attacks and race baiting because it can't talk about any issues that people actually support or offer any reason they should lead.

This is getting pitiful.

1 comment:

  1. Well at least you can proudly say you're a dependable conservative who didn't vote for her. That's a heck of a lot more than Lamar can say.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1