If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New abortion mill in west Knox

Sorry about the short confusing post yesterday. I have since edited it for clarity. I hope it helps.

I was in a rush to leave Nashville yesterday so I could be one of the guest speakers at the Knoxville Right To Life dinner. It was a great meeting with a large and growing crowd.

Ryan Haynes, Bill Dunn and I were each given a chance to speak. It was interesting to see the three different points of view of the last year in Nashville. Ryan as the newbie, me as the mid length termer and Bill Dunn with the looooooong term view.

Some bad news is brewing on the right to life front in Knoxville. A possible new abortion mill may be trying to open up in the heart of West Knoxville. Right now it is still in the planning phase so things are still in flux. I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1