If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

That's it???

I just saw what I guess was the Tim Teabow/Focus on the family TV commercial. If the one I just saw was the one they plan to run for the Superbowl then all I have to say is, Is that it? Not that it was bad but to hear the lefties tell it, it was going to be dead babies and blood on the screen.

It was tame. Tim's mom saying how she loves her son and then Tim shows up. Close with focus on the family and support life. That's it.

4 comments:

  1. Easily I to but I think the list inform should have more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ad itself has made utter FOOLS of those who were against it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't figure out what it was about. I've posted an entry about it at www.FletcherArmstrongBlog.com, but I need to get the comment feature fixed so that others can comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the big argument about? I will say I hate the Gators but I will miss Teabow. He had the class that Manning did when he played for the Vols.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1