If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gun rights for students

After some hard negotiating UT and I we have come to an understanding regarding their former announcements that they were going to ban legal student athletes from owning legal guns on the students own time, off campus.

The university is now going to change their language to limit the constitutional freedoms of student athletes only while on campus, at a campus or team related event. UT wanted to leave their policy wide open so that they would be able to limit more things in the future but they finally agreed to strike the offencive language out of their student policy. While not perfect or where I would like it to be it is a start and a vast improvement over where it stood a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. Heya fellas... I am new here but I can not wait to start off having/getting some excellent talks along with you all! I just decided i would introduce myself to you all so good day!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1