If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New look

As you may have noticed, I changed the look on my blog from the dark background to a light sunny background. I have always said, When Republicans truly take over the legislature it will be like flipping a light switch and going from darkness into daylight.

That day has finally come.

While I am sure we will still have some clouds, an occasional rain and even some snow, I know the future of Tennessee will be dramatically brighter then it has been in the past.

Here is looking to the sunny days ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Abby says hi and you are no longer a rep. but a senator..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the background blurry or do I need new glasses? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. The calm before the storm, you mean. The Republican Storm which is coming and will impact Tennessee horribly. No, this is a fake calm, the kind experienced before a tragic hurricane and the like. I can't wait until we have real clear weather again, once Democrats retake control.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1