Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bring it!

The Metro Pulse advocates sending me gifts on Valentines day. While I think there is a legal value limit per person (I think $25.00 if you are a registered lobbyist) I say go for it. As most people know, I support LEGAL immigrants and refugees. If they want to send me gifts that is fine with me. If any show up I will check with legal and if necessary, donate to a good local charity.

I will inform my readers of the actual results from advertising in the Metro pulse after Valentines day.

3 comments:

  1. Send those "journalists" one that says,

    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    You avoid facts
    Like they are the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOOOOOO stealing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey,

    Just so you know, I chose you as the Senator to send my valentine to long before the Metro Pulse said anything.

    Thinking of you always,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1