If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ya pull the bulls tail, ya get the horns.

It is troubling to me that we even have to pass this sort of legislation. Now farmers if they don't want to get sued have to put up a sign saying if you get in a cage with a bull you could get hurt.



Well no kidding. It is a wild animal! This is the problem with a trial lawyer every 15 feet. No personal responsibility and you have to tell everyone not to do stupid stuff or you may get hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Good question, Stacey! The more I become aware of your statement, the more I realize just how much plain sense you make. I am proud to call you my senator! And thank you for sticking up for me!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1