If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Monday, July 04, 2011

I agree with the governor

On the "Don't teach gay" bill, when the governor says ....

"That's probably one I would encourage the Legislature to not spend a lot of time on"

I agree. As a matter of fact I hope it passes very quickly in the house next year with no arguing at all. Why should there be any? When people ask why I spent 7 years working to pass this bill I have to turn the question around. Why does such a simple bill take 7 years to pass? Why fight so adamantly against such a simple bill if it is not happening at all? Why not pass it and just move on?

We don't need to keep having this bill come back again next year. And the year after. And the year after that.

I agree. Lets stop spending time on this bill, committee after committee, interview after interview, news story after news story. Lets get it up to the floor, pass it, Have the governor sign it and go on to other topics.

No more time to waste.

1 comment:

  1. "Why fight so adamantly against such a simple bill if it is not happening at all?"

    They're fighting it so hard because they know it can pass, and it retards their efforts to advance the gay agenda.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1