If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

No kisses for you!

I read this article with great interest. Legal foreign workers walk out of a US factory job because they don't like their pay and benefit set up. OK, I guess that is their right. The part I don't get is why the company gets a tax break to hire foreign workers over citizen workers in the first place.

Why do we do this stuff? I mean don't we have enough issues with unemployment already? Do we really need to give tax credits so companies can hire foreign nationals?

2 comments:

  1. No we don't need to be giving tax credits and we also need to stop the tax credits for hiring legal minorities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with tngal. I also support the simple and fair FLAT TAX.

    KM

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1