If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

How to argue with Democrats.... If you must.

This is a great article about a problem I see all the time. The article keys on why Republicans lose. From principals to arguments to elections, these tactics are commonly used by our opposition. Only in times like these where conservatives are so mad they don't care any more do these traditional Democrat tactics fail....

Or when someone knows the tactics and how to counter them.

1 comment:

  1. I seldom drop comments, but I read a few of the comments here "How to argue with Democrats.... If you must.".
    I do have some questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look like like a few of the comments appear as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
    Also visit my site ... Website over here

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1