First let me say I missed about the first 40 minutes of it so take that into account.
1. Newt. WOW! Crushing and I mean crushing debate. I cant say I have ever seen a standing O in a debate much less 3 of them. It was like he was throwing candy to kids in a parade or drilling a solo at some rock concert. Luckily, no underwear was thrown on to the stage.
2. Perry looked good. Still have not seen his daughter Katie in the crowd though.
3. Santorum. Boring and poorly designed wordy attacks on Newt had little effect.
4. Romney. I need to think of a level beyond extra boring but I can't. Looked twitchy like a long tailed cat in a rocking chair factory for a while.
5. Ron Paul. I think he only has about 2 responses and uses them no matter what the question is. I swear I think they could ask him what his favorite breakfast cereal was and he would say "We need to get out of these cereal wars and bring our troops home!" He is anti war. We get it. We got it the first 800 times he said it.