If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Drug testing passes Senate!!!!

My bill to drug test people applying for public benefits passed the senate 24-9 I am stoked!!! This has taken over a year and a half of work to get this one bill out. So glad it is happening at last!!!! After I got to the end of presentation I was actually full of nervous expectation. All I could think of was the Shakespeare quote "To be or not to be. That is the question". In my case it was a little different quote. It was "To pee or not to pee. Time to put the question" I am so glad to have it done.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, SENATOR CAMPFIELD!

    ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK HAS FINALLY PAID OFF!!!

    THINK OF ALL THE MANY PEOPLE WHO WILL GET OFF OF DRUGS, BECAUSE OF YOUR BILL! THIS SHOULD HELP MANY PEOPLE!

    JOB WELL DONE!!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in why you say the gentleman asking lawmakers to take a drug test is "some flake". Dismissing his position seems a little hypocritical considering you are payed by tax dollars just the same. Republicans always act out of emotion and not pragmatism;consider a cast system in the US with people existing only from the gratuity of strangers. That is repulsive, and the fact that you think some groups of people should retract and sink into oblivion shows a disconnection with reality.
    Brent RN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with your presentation!

    I was watching on TV, probably later in the day, and thought they would never stop asking you questions on this!

    It may be that other states will want to pattern such a policy, after the guidelines of your bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was old news, but I'm really happy for Sen. Campfield for passing this bill.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1