If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Only 94% ?

WBIR did an on line poll on drug testing for govt. benefits. Only 94% of people were for it. What happened to the other 6%?

3 comments:

  1. What purpose does it even serve. You need to be abolishing welfare altogether, not dreaming up new and creative ways to disqualify certain people from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hear, hear! This bill went down in Florida when they added state employees to the list of those receiving public money. We don't need more bureaucracy, which is what this is. I know so many druggies who have a prescription for all their brain candy and they get Tenncare to pay for it. Big deal.

      Delete
    2. Well said Drew and Republicanmother.

      Delete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1