If the dollar has little value, then donate a few.

Monday, April 23, 2012

This time I mean it.

I think this is probably our last week of session. Go ahead and say I told you so. My prediction was about 10 days off. The budgets should be hitting the floor today or tomorrow. The rest is just mop up work. The house is a little behind the senate in finishing bills. Yes, the Democrats have an alternate budget but I doubt it is moving. I would say its more for political show then anything. They had decades and billions to cut some of the taxes they suddenly say they want to cut now with the reserve funds we are holding back for Obamacare. I don't see it happening. They are flailing.

2 comments:

  1. Must be nice getting paid $16,000 for 4 months of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Stacey, I mean you're right on track with public school teachers at that rate ($40,000 for 9 months). Do you get out for spring break and snow days too?

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1