Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too!

The left seems to be freaking out about a video showing  someone in a convertible with Julia Hurley held a dog up in the wind.

Slow news day I guess.

Either way I wonder how many of those same people yelled and screamed when I suggested dogs shouldn't be on drivers laps because it is a safety issue for the dog, the dog owner as well as those on the road.

Probably the same people that are freaking out and screaming something should be done about someone holding a dog out in the wind probably would freak out if you or I said something should be done about someone who  kills unborn babies.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, at least the government isn't forcing me to pay taxes so someone else can hold a dog out in the wind...and call it "choice"...

    So, what would the consequences be had the Marmaduke law passed? It referred to the "exercise due care" requirements in 55-8-136. Doesn't that already apply to making a movie of a passenger holding a dog in the air while driving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a conservative, you sure seem to enjoy big government control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, I am not an anarchist. I do believe in laws.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1