Saturday, December 08, 2012

OK let's see the numbers.

I keep hearing about how the universities are freaking out at the thoughts of guns in trunks on campuses so I have decided to ask them why. Below are three simple things that I think cut to the chase and should be of good reference to everyone when discussing this issue in committee.

I am asking that the university of  Tennessee, THEC, and the TBR  provide me with the proven statistical information that shows that LICENSED Tennessee  hand gun carry permit holders are a safety hazard on Tennessee campuses. Please also provide me with any information used that shows LICENSED Tennessee hand gun carry permit holders were a threat on campus previous to your current gun ban being put in place.

Please, I am only interested in your information on licensed carry permit holders in Tennessee on Tennessee campuses. If you have any proof  whatsoever of this groups being a proven greater (per capita) safety hazard on Tennessee campuses then in the general population previous to your ban I ask to see it.

I ask that all of this information be provided to me previous to the beginning of session.

Thank you.

Yours in service,

Sen. Stacey Campfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1