Tuesday, January 01, 2013

As predicted..

At the end of the year my Christmas wish for the legislature was for me not to be proven right so much.

Just a few days later and I see I am not getting my wish.

I predicted a few weeks ago that bill limits would have negative effects. Many poor, small issue groups who are not tied in with big lobbying firms would feel the brunt of the bad idea. That big lobbyists would become more powerful and needed, to fix issues.   That rookie legislators will end up carrying legislation beyond their capabilities. That many issues that may need addressing will not get addressed. It looks like it is already starting to come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for comments. Know them. Live them.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-for-comments.html?m=1